1.The operator of the stacker is not allowed to drive after drinking, overweight, over height, over speed, and it is forbidden to brake and turn sharply. It is forbidden to enter the place where the solvent and flammable gas are stored.
2. The safety device of the stacker must be all in good condition, all the components are sensitive and effective, and with good technical performance. It is strictly forbidden to drive the truck with disease.
3. Keep the standard driving state of the stacker, the fork is 10-20 cm away from the ground when the fork is driving, also should reduce the weight and driving speed appropriately when the stacker stops and fall to the ground and driving in poor road conditions.
4. When the stacker is driving, if the electric controller is out of control, the main power supply should be disconnected in time.
5. Special attention should be paid when use electric stackers, timely charging batteries and properly maintain batteries. Pay attention to the method when charging the battery, should not only make battery with sufficient power, and not to make the battery overcharged.
6. In the operation of electric stacker, try to use long-time and long-distance acceleration as little as possible. When the stacker starts and the speed is raised, stabilize the accelerator pedal. If the road condition is good, the stacker will continue to accelerate. When the stacker needs to decelerate, relax the accelerator pedal and gently press the brake pedal, so that the deceleration energy can be fully utilized. If the stacker with regenerative braking function, the kinetic energy during deceleration can be recovered. When the vehicle is descending on the ramp, do not disconnect the circuit of the drive motor, gently press the brake pedal to make the stacker run in the regenerative braking state, and use the kinetic energy of the vehicle to reduce the energy consumption of the battery.
7. During the operation of the stacker, do not mistake the “forward, reverse” direction switch as a steering switch. Do not step the brake pedal on to the end directly unless emergency deceleration is required. And the battery should be charged as soon as possible to prevent the battery over-discharged when find the battery is low electricity (can be obtained by the electricity meter, power failure indicator and other alarm devices).
8. During the operation of the stacker, do not take emergency braking frequently during high-speed driving; Otherwise, it will cause huge friction and shorten the service life for brake assembly and drive wheel, and even damage them.
The principle is the same, but the power used is different when walking. The semi-electric stacker will use electricity when lifting, but the full-electric staker will use electricity when lifting and walking.
The forward-moving type is a warehouse-type high forklift, which is electric and used for the places with small aisle widths. Recommend the counterbalanced forklift if there is no special requirement.
Low center of gravity is more stable
Electric stacker CDD16/electric stacker CDD12/15/electric stacker CDD14/electric stacker CDD20 full-electric stacker
The low center of gravity design of the full-electric stacker demonstrates better stability, foldable pedals and guardrails to enhance operator comfort and safety.
High strength, ruggedness, low noise and stable performance.
The emergency power off switch can quickly cut off the power supply of the vehicle to ensure safety when it is in danger.
Including semi-electric and full-electric:
Semi-electric: Moving in the horizontal direction requires human towing, and vertical lifting depends on electricity.
Full-electric: Both horizontal and vertical lifts are powered by electricity.
The concept of climbing ability is different from what we generally understand. It does not mean an angle but means:
Expressed in %, it refers to the ratio of the slope height (H) to the horizontal distance (L). This is the 10% you said. You can imagine a right angle, H = 10 meters, L = 100 meters.
For example, the maximum slope angle on the car is 31°, so the maximum grade is tg (31°) = 60%.
It can be seen that the climbing ability and the slope degree are not a concept. Please pay attention to the distinction, do not confuse, so as not to buy the inappropriate product.
Semi-electric stacker, generally the driving brake is mechanical brake, the driving mode is manual. Relatively, full automatic is more convenient, because today's companies pay more attention to efficiency.
Use Hydraulic oil , usually add one time can be used for a few years, it consumes electricity.
Full-electric stacker, Semi-electric stacker, Manual stacker.
If you are driving in the opposite direction, it is forbidden.
If you are driving forward and backward, it's ok.
The first is the difference between the power system: the manual hydraulic truck is powered by human lifting, and the full-electric truck is driven by the motor power;
Secondly, the driving technical requirements are different: the manual hydraulic truck is basically operable by the general staff. Full-electric trucks must be equipped with professional drivers;
Again, the difference in performance and price: the performance of full-electric pallet truck is more efficient, flexible and fast. The price of full-electric pallet truck is much higher than manual hydraulic pallet truck.
The general electric pallet truck seems to be relatively large. My working space here is not very large and a bit narrow. Can you recommend ?
Yes, we have forklifts for the narrow aisle, the specific specifications should be discussed in detail with the engineers, or the trucks can be customized but with a little higher price, normally recommend the model CQD16 for you.