1.The operator of the stacker is not allowed to drive after drinking, overweight, over height, over speed, and it is forbidden to brake and turn sharply. It is forbidden to enter the place where the solvent and flammable gas are stored.
2. The safety device of the stacker must be all in good condition, all the components are sensitive and effective, and with good technical performance. It is strictly forbidden to drive the truck with disease.
3. Keep the standard driving state of the stacker, the fork is 10-20 cm away from the ground when the fork is driving, also should reduce the weight and driving speed appropriately when the stacker stops and fall to the ground and driving in poor road conditions.
4. When the stacker is driving, if the electric controller is out of control, the main power supply should be disconnected in time.
5. Special attention should be paid when use electric stackers, timely charging batteries and properly maintain batteries. Pay attention to the method when charging the battery, should not only make battery with sufficient power, and not to make the battery overcharged.
6. In the operation of electric stacker, try to use long-time and long-distance acceleration as little as possible. When the stacker starts and the speed is raised, stabilize the accelerator pedal. If the road condition is good, the stacker will continue to accelerate. When the stacker needs to decelerate, relax the accelerator pedal and gently press the brake pedal, so that the deceleration energy can be fully utilized. If the stacker with regenerative braking function, the kinetic energy during deceleration can be recovered. When the vehicle is descending on the ramp, do not disconnect the circuit of the drive motor, gently press the brake pedal to make the stacker run in the regenerative braking state, and use the kinetic energy of the vehicle to reduce the energy consumption of the battery.
7. During the operation of the stacker, do not mistake the “forward, reverse” direction switch as a steering switch. Do not step the brake pedal on to the end directly unless emergency deceleration is required. And the battery should be charged as soon as possible to prevent the battery over-discharged when find the battery is low electricity (can be obtained by the electricity meter, power failure indicator and other alarm devices).
8. During the operation of the stacker, do not take emergency braking frequently during high-speed driving; Otherwise, it will cause huge friction and shorten the service life for brake assembly and drive wheel, and even damage them.