Possible reasons: No oil, or the oil circuit (valve body) blocked which cause the oil returned, or the seal is damaged, etc.
Solution: Do the maintenance per user manual
Possible reasons: The pressure relief valve is clogged, or damaged, etc
Solution: Do inspection, cleaning or replaced per user manual
Yes, Manual trucks need to change the oil, only use a small amount of oil, but the oil must be changed regularly, this will increase the life of the manual truck and more flexible when used.
Possible reasons: Such as accelerator, controller, walking contactor, circuit, etc. any one of these parts damaged will cause some problems.
Solution: Do the check one by one and do maintenance per user manual
Remove the hydraulic cylinder, pull out the piston cylinder, then you will see the oil seal inside, take out old oil seal with a screwdriver. The key point is to put new oil seal in, technical job, you can put new oil seal in directly in summer, but the weather is very cold in winter which make oil seal stiff, need to bake oil seal first, then hurry up to sharpen it in a little bit with a screwdriver. Once done, feel the smoothness by hand, after confirming the correctness, put the hydraulic cylinder back as originally.
Only can be replaced by new one if the wheel of forklift is broken.
If it is just oil leakage, replace a set of seal will be ok. If not, it may be caused by the premature aging of the piston. If none of the above is, please contact after-sales service to help solve the problem.
Its function is to convert hydraulic energy into mechanical energy.The input of the hydraulic cylinder is the flow and pressure of the fluid, and the output is the linear motion speed and force.The piston of hydraulic cylinder can complete linear reciprocating motion, and the output linear displacement is limited.Hydraulic cylinder is an energy conversion device that converts hydraulic energy into mechanical energy of reciprocating linear motion.The hydraulic cylinder is basically composed of cylinder cylinder and cylinder head, piston and piston rod, sealing device, buffer device and exhaust device.Buffer device and exhaust device depending on the specific application of the situation, other devices are essential.
Can lift indicating the power supply is no problem, the reasons for not walking may be:
1. The wire connecting the motor is disconnected or disconnected.
2. Start switch failure.
3. Motor failure, etc.
(1) Working oil viscosity is too large or not injected into working oil.
(2) There are impurities in the working oil, so that the inlet valve is not tightly closed.
(3) The oil drain valve, unloading handle, and tension spring do not work; they are not in the lowest closed position or other debris is stuck.
(4) The position of the unloading handle and the drain valve are not adjusted very well.
(1) Change the working oil or inject the working oil according to the specified amount of oil.
(2) Remove impurities or replace working oil.
(3) Check that the tension spring is correct or not, and the unloading handle is adjusted to the lowest closed position to remove impurities.
(4) Re-adjust the position of the unloading lever nut.
There may be insufficient power. If it is not insufficient power, please contact our after-sales service to help solve the problems. Thank you!
1. The oil must be filtered and kept at a sufficient amount of oil.
2.Before use, check if the condition of the car is normal and whether have loose phenomenon.
3. The goods shall be distributed on the forks and shall not be overloaded.
4. After the work is finished, should remove the heavy objects, which do not be allowed to press on the fork plate for a long time.
5. When the cargo is lowered, the handle of the oil return valve should be slow and light to prevent sudden drop when it is too fast and result in unsafe phenomenon. When the cargo is rapidly descending, the oil valve cannot be suddenly closed, because the inertial acceleration is generated when the vehicle is rapidly descending. For example, if the oil return valve is suddenly closed, a strong force is generated, which will damage the parts and the goods.
7. The brakes on the rear wheels are set for the safety during the operation. When the lifting forks are lifted or used as a working platform, the brakes should be stepped on to prevent the car from rolling.
The batteries are maintenance-free batteries, if can not charge, please contact after-sales service to help solve the problem, thank you!